Good



Gooood morning!

How are you all today? :) 

I am wonderfully well today. It's finally warm here in the Midwest, it's bright and sunny on this particular day, there are flowers on the table, it's almost time for camp, and I'm going to the Barn today. Life is good! 

Life isn't always so good. But today, this moment, this snippet of time, is good. And that's a reason to be happy and smile and laugh. 

The last time I posted on this blog, I was heartbroken and had absolutely no idea what was going to happen in my life. It was the worst way to start 2019. 

But I've learned a few things since then. Very hard lessons are needed, very gracious friends should never be undervalued, and a very very good God loves us very very much. 

God is always good. Even when nothing else seems to be good. Especially when nothing else seems to be good. 
 
But God is always good. And if nothing else, that's a reason to be happy. 

Cause God is good, and He stands forever. 

stay happy, my friends. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts