Stagecoach- Why I changed the name




A cactus picture, because doesn't the word STAGECOACH remind you of Arizona and deserts? 

Anyway, here's why I changed the name of my blog. 

Stagecoaches are generally drawn by four horses, and that's straight from a Wikipedia article so you know it's true.  Each horse has its own set of reins, which means the driver has to hold two sets in each hand.  Driving just one horse can feel like a handful, imagine having four of them to control.  

If I can stretch that into a metaphor just a little... I have a lot of projects going on.  Specifically, writing projects.  There will be many posts about said projects, but they include original songs and a non-fictional book.  There's also a secret project that I don't want to reveal until it's WAY more along than it currently is.  But I'm working on all of them, and just like most young writers out there, it's NOT my main job.  Wish that it was, but I'm not an influencer.  

I feel like we watch all these Youtube videos and think, wow, what a life to just film yourself doing your favorite things and make bank.  Just by eating avocado toast, buying Gucci, and being quirky.  Obviously it's not that easy, or it wouldn't be special enough to make money.  Some people happen to take off and some people work super dang hard for years.

That was kind of a rabbit trail, haha.  The point is, a lot of kids out there (i.e. young folks like myself) want to be and are writers, and we have to make time for it around our jobs, commitments, hobbies, etc.  Which isn't always easy.  So of course, the natural thing for me, a busy Young Person, is to  undertake the reinvention of my blog and start posting again. 

Sounds super easy, right?  It only took me 3 hours today to write this post and change what I've changed around my blog template.  

Idk.  Time to get real with you guys about my life of trying to be productively creative and live a modern life at the same time.

Let's see what happens.


Comments

Popular Posts