Beautiful Summer

Hey world!
How are y'all doing? Fantabulous, I hope! I know I am. ;) There's so much I want to share with you guys, so much to write about, that I have no idea where to start.
I'm literally thinking this out as I go, I'm in a no-edit type of mood. XD Welcome to my blog! We don't backspace here. :D
So...This summer has been amazing. I mean it, really truly amazing. I feel like I've stepped into myself just a little more, and experienced a whole lot of life. I did my best to take pictures so as to save the memories, but sometimes, there's no picture like the one in your head. So here's a few.

 
photo cred Christin Mund



One of the last day of every week at camp, we have a closing ceremony. This year, for three weeks, I was given the opportunity to slur my words in front of a crowd and introduce all our horses to the kids and their families. It was a blast, and I'm thankful for the chance to represent the Barn.

Dawn Bensonnn
Can I just say, it is a groovy feeling to be the girl with the big red truck. I drove everyone to and from lunch every day, bumping over Refuge Road, four-wheeling it over the field, making people smile because of how many people there were packed in the back. One of my favorite feelings was on Monday, looking in the rearview mirror and seeing how everyone kinda just sat there silently. And then on Friday, looking in the rearview mirror and seeing everyone laughing and joking around. We had some hilarious misadventures on that truck.

str FB page




 Love my crew. My herd. This isn't even all of them, but this is an amazing bunch. Even those boys that tossed the kittens to each other and jumped on top of the cab WHILE I WAS DRIVING. They cracked me up.







I was also awakened to the beauty of the sky this summer. I mean, I've always known sunsets were beautiful, but really?? Have they always been THIS beautiful, and I just never noticed? You can find me staring at the night sky every chance I get.





I mean, look at that! Is that not captivating?? The lake just makes it even more beautiful. I find myself looking at the world through a different pair of lenses now.


Amaris Todd
Literally.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TOO WEAR JOHN LENNON GLASSES Y'ALL. GO OUT AND WEAR SOME FUN SUNGLASSES ON A BRICK STREET. LAUGH. IT'S WORTH IT.

STR fb page



Do you love something so much that you're willing to risk your life every second you do it? Show someone else why you love it so much. Because there's not a single feeling in the world that beats showing a little girl why you love horses so much and seeing her love your horse as much as you do.

STR fb page



Unless it's showing someone why you love Jesus so much.
There's nothing in the world that's more beautiful than that.

Comments

  1. Great post! What a positive experience! Thanks for sharing!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Brooklyne!! Thank you for commenting on my posts, you make me smile every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I’m late but I am so happy to hear about your experiences! Also… I dig those sunglasses. We are on Earth did you get those ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts