Crazy Amazing

Hey blog! What's up??

Goodness. This summer has been CRAZY. Crazy crazy crazy. One thing after another, camp and trips and new opportunities...it's been nuts. But it's also been, I think I may safely say, the best summer of my entire life.

I've met people that have impacted my life, seen places that have brightened my eyes, made memories that I will remember forever. I've made new friends, and became family with old friends. I've been given opportunities to grow in tremendous ways.

The future is very bright. I see huge opportunities in the future to do some crazy amazing stuff. I'm not going to release all the big news now, but...it's pretty big. And pretty cool, if I do say so myself. BUT YOU GONNA HAVE TO WAIT. SORRY.

But anyway, I'm hoping to come back to the blogging world. You remember how my laptop was broken? It still is. :/ Haven't got it fixed yet. I did get my own phone, though.

 Which means Instagram, which will have my aesthetic-y photos, so go follow me there, at its_legit_ukulady, if you want. *winks*

In other news, I still haven't seen The Greatest Showman. I DID discover this music-dude-guy called Crywolf. His style is kinda weird but kinda incredible too. He captures emotion like no one else. And if you like intense, eerie stuff...go look him up on Youtube. He's what you never knew you needed.

I've also been thinking about changing the blog look. Not that I've had it very long. And I love my simple, country vibe I've got so far. But I'm not really a fan of what the posts look like. And I think if I change it up, with maybe an all white backdrop, I might be more inspired to share some of what I've been writing recently. Less journal-y, and more writer-y. If you follow me. I don't know, I'm just talking to myself here.

But life is crazy and it's about to get crazier and I need to be putting the pedal to the metal to do everything I want to do in the last few months of being a teenager(almost 20, whaaaaaat).

Life is crazy, but it's crazy amazing too. I know some of you are having an absolute rotten day, and I feel you. Not every day is full of sunshine and sparkles and perfect period-drama endings. But sometimes we can manage to withdraw from the chaos and hurt and drama long enough to remind ourselves of the beauty too.
If nothing else, just remember that today is today and tomorrow is entirely new. Things will be changing soon. Look at life like the adventure that it is. It's incredible. And it's always changing.


P.S. (isn't this a great shot?? you need a photographer, go for joylynnphotography!!)

 

Comments

  1. Loved reading this post! You have inspired me to look for the beauty in today! I'm so glad that you are having a amazing and crazy year! Keep shining His light!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Brooklynne!!! It's lovely to finally get on the computer and see a comment like this. :')

      Delete
    2. I just realized that signing in on my family's computer made me comment as my old fangirl profile, lol. But it is me, Tessa. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts