Sunshine Blogger Award!




So Amaris from the http://thestorybookjournal.blogspot.com/ tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, which I am very excited about and which I have taken WAY too long to post. Yikes.(I say yikes cause I refuse to say oof)
BUT ANYWAY! 
On with the tag! :)Thank you so much, Amaris!!! You are a lovely representative of the blogging community. 

Below are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so other can find them. See above! :)
2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post. 

3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. 
4. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts. 
5. Ask the nominees 11 new questions!



Now here's the tag itself. :)
Here are my 11 questions: 
1. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
I think I love Fall. It follows what is usually a very busy and crazy season, and to me, Fall time means time to rest and catch my breath. The weather is cooler, after the heat of the summer, and I love the nippy mornings. The sunsets are beautiful. The colors are vibrant. After camp in the summer, fall means catching up on horse time. I love fall. All that being said, it's the end of the summer, and I'm ready for fall XD In another season, summer would probably be my favorite!

2. What do you want to be "when you grow up"? (if you're already grown up, what are you doing or what do you want to do someday?)
I want to be a Godly woman. I want to be a good wife. I want to be a loving mother. I also want to be a singer/song-writer, and an author of all kinds of books. The job I want to do for the rest of my life I'm blessed to already be doing, which is working with horses to share the Gospel. Best job ever.

3. What's the most obscure and unique song you love to listen to?
Looking at my playlist on my phone, I think the most obscure song is One Day, by Matisyahu. I don't know how popular it is, but it's the only song of its type that I know. The song itself is about world peace, but I have my own meaning for it, and it never fails to make me smile.


4. Do you prefer sunshine or rain better? (I expect a detailed explanation as to why you feel the way you do! *insert intellectual emoji here*)
Amaris loves her *intellectual emojis* XD. Not to be basic, but I love both. I'm naturally a sunshine girl, but I do love my rainy days. Born and bred in the Midwest, I've come to love the moody weather, and that includes spontaneous rain showers that end in misty evenings, or unexpected bursts of sun after a dark morning.

5. How do you usually listen to music (Spotify, YouTube, Google Play, Apple Music, etc.)?
Google Play! *thumps up*

6. Favorite black-and-white 'old timey' movie? 
I'm not really one for old timey movies, so I guess I'd have to say Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, which though not black-and-white, is absolutely hysterical. I highly recommend.

7. A fun fact that most people don't know about you?

I'm very competitive.

8. Best memory of 2019 so far?
Hm. That's a really hard question. But the first one that comes to mind was a night after camp that I went to hang out with one of my best friends, Jared. He lives on a ranch surrounded by acres of forest, but some of the land right behind his house was recently sold, and a lumber company came in and knocked down a bunch of trees. I guess their project is on hold, cause they haven't been there to work on it, and there's acres of land covered in giant fallen trees. We decided to go explore down there on a rugged fourwheeler. Ever seen Jurassic Park? I haven't, but I've seen enough pictures from it to know what it looks like when a dinosaur walks through the forest. Now we call the area behind Jared's house Dinosaur Land. It looks like something massive tore through the trees, knocking them down, churning up the ground, and leaving a gaping path through the woods. A good-sized creek runs into the tire tracks, adding to the rugged terrain. So we explored there, and then went back to the house and ate food and just relaxed. It was a good evening, and one of the best memories.

9. What's your favorite thing to do on the internet?
Probably watch YouTube videos. 


10. What's the longest you've ever gone without internet?
I didn't have my own phone until I was 19, so honestly, I've gone long stretches without internet before. But technically, within the time that I've actually been attached to the internet, I'd say about a week.

11. What's the most obscure piece of information you remember from school? 
Um. No answer. 


And that's all for This Great Adventure's Sunshine Blogger Award! :)
Abiding by the rules, here are 11 new questions off the top of my head:

1. Do you like ink pens or mechanical pencils better?
2. Do you believe in Jesus Christ? Why or why not?
3. Your favorite series of books?
4. Your favorite series of movies?
5. What is something that you are proud of yourself for?
6. Do you have a happy place, and if so, what is the atmosphere of it?
7. Do you like Scooby Doo?
8. Do you find it difficult to share your life story, or do you enjoy talking about it?
9. Along the lines of question 10, what is your favorite subject to talk about? (And I mean something that makes your face light up and makes you happy just to talk about)
10. Do you enjoy feeling nostalgic?
11. Would you like to see the future, if you could?

And that's it! :)
Now NOT abiding by the rules, I will decline to tag just 11 new bloggers. Instead, I tag WHOEVER IS READING THIS! That means you, friend. You've been tagged. Accept the award, Sunshine, it's time to blog! (and no, I don't care if you've already done it. Unless you're Amaris, cause no tag-backs)

Anyway. Thanks for your time, friends. :)
Tessa, clocking out.

Comments

  1. Well now- I see I have to tag you to get you to post! I will remember that whenever I am missing you in the blogging world :3
    Great answers to the questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I would like to be more present in the blogging world; it seems a lovely place.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts