concepts // summer day

//dawn//
grey light//rumpled sheets//tired eyes//stumbling down the steps//Owl City//yawns//shadowed kitchen//beginning of color//

//morning//
fresh cool air//steaming, cream-swirled coffee//strawberry sky//lilting bird-song//the Book spread open on your lap//sunlight filtering through the trees//new promises//


//noon//
sun overhead//la la land soundtrack//peanut butter and apples//bluebird sky//hair pulled back//sun-warmed wood//aviator shades//wide grins//


//afternoon//
messy braids//lazy air//sprawled on the grass//the Blue Castle//welcome tree shade//smell of roasting pollen//tank-tops//drifting into thought//


//evening//
//sitting on the back porch//orange sherbet sky//soft ukulele strumming//violet clouds//lingering summer air//soft happiness//reflection//


//late night//
open window//persistent frog lullaby//second star to the right//forgotten tea//bright-eyed dreams//creased book pages//baring of the soul//whispered prayer//eyelids drifting shut//



inspired by Amaris' concepts
thank you.

Comments

  1. I love these! I like how you used aesthetics from different times of day! That's a neat way to view it. :D
    Aw, you linked to my blog! YOU'RE SO SWEET
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Yeah, I was going to do just regular concepts, but then I was like, hey, why not give it a twist of my own? :D I think I'm going to do a little something called Tuesday Concepts every week. *nods*
      WELL YEAH. INSPIRED BY YOU. AND YOUR BLOG. LOVE YOU

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts