Monthly's // May

May, my first month of blogging.

Listened:
to Owl City.
Specifically Cinematic.
Specifically 'Be Brave'. That's my favorite so far. :)


Read:
'Hope Rising' and 'Fierce Beauty' by Kim Meeder.
Kim is the one of the founders of Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch in Bend, Oregon, and these two books are about her experiences and the incredible things that she's seen God do. I nearly cried several times throughout the reading of these books, and I would highly recommend them. Kim is an amazing writer; she makes you feel like you are right there with her in the moment.

Watched:
 Solo: a Star Wars Story. Boy, do I have thoughts on that. All I'm going to say right now, is wow.


Wrote:
7 blog posts.
And a short story named The Mariana for a contest. It won't be judged until July, but I'll will tell y'all if I placed at all.
I also wrote a short little song on ukulele. It's called Sing Along Uke Town.

Did:
Lots of cool stuff. Like house-and-animal-sitting for my grandparents.
I drove an hour and 45 minutes for an amazing friend's graduation ceremony, and her performance as Scuttle in The Little Mermaid. Which she absolutely nailed.
Tonight I'm going to another production of The Little Mermaid, which I expect to be great.



So yeah. May in a mouthful.

-Tessa













Comments

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you're doing monthly wrap up posts. They are my fave!
    I wonder who the friend is?? The one who plays Scuttle?! Gee I don't know.
    Great post! I will have to try those books. Oh! and I'm hoping to see Solo with my brother soon!
    :)
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really like monthly posts, like your "Favorites". :)
      OH THAT'S RIGHT, I FORGOT YOU KNOW HER. XD XD XD
      Sweeeet. You have to tell me what you think. You might be confused.
      Thank you for commenting, sweet friend!
      -Tessa

      Delete
  2. I've heard some good things about Solo, so I've been thinking that I may have to stand corrected (my initial reaction is NO HOW DARE). ;-P Ooh, The Little Mermaid sounds like fun! (Also, am I Detecting Hints in Amaris's comment??)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Solo!! It was full of plot twists. Just when you think you have it figured out, something happens and you're just like, "WELL OKAY THEN, THROW THAT PLAN OUT THE WINDOW." XD It's good. Very space cowboy, which is good because that's what Han Solo is. :)
      Amaris' sister was the actress who played Scuttle and absolutely rocked it. :)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog. It is lovely! I re-read Kim Meeder's other book Bridge called Hope recently. They are all really great books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rachel!
      Yes, I am a huge admirer of Kim Meeder. I'm hoping to get her other books soon.
      Thank you for commenting!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts