concepts // together

//family dinner//
cars in the driveway//big pot of chili//bumping elbows in the kitchen//voices laughing over each other//kids underfoot //sweet lemonade//crowded bench//fellowship

//jam sesh// 
mismatched chairs pulled together//thumping on a cajon drum//guitars being tuned//throaty hums//squinty eyes//infectious energy//harmonies

//star gazing//
pile of blankets//gentle breeze//open patch of sky//Vanilla Twilight playing//your best friend beside you//whispered dreams//star clusters//wonder

//trail ride//
hazy afternoon//easy laughter//smell of leather//looking up at the sky through the trees//licking and chewing//rhythmic movement//deep sigh

//worship//
July night//under a pavilion//side by side with believers//hands and voices shamelessly raised//eyes closed//wordless prayer//music hangs in the air//unity//peace

not my image

thanks for reading. 
which one is your favorite? 

Comments

  1. These are so sweet, Tessa!
    Sorry it took me awhile to comment. But I love them! ☺️ -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. I wrote the star-gazing one while thinking about you.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, the aesthetic!! "I love it, I love it!"

    (I like them all, but probably star gazing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which one is my favorite, but the star-gazing one might be it! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts