Short and Sweet, yes?

Hello again, internet. :)
I have a blog post in the works, but it's not quite done yet, and I wanted to upload something tonight, so I decided to just write something short and sweet. (you do think this is sweet, right? RIGHT?)

my photo
So what's up? What's this post about, huh? Well, kind of an update, I guess. More like an excerpt from my present state of mind. Because while I like to have topics, and write about certain things, I also want this blog to be a place where I can just come and say things from my brain. Write down what's going on in life, and how things are...And just talk. And I think that I feel obligated, almost, to write certain things, and that I can't stray from those things. But that's hemming in creativity, and a writer that hems in creativity might as well hand in their badge.
So. Here's to real life. 
NOT my photo
CAMP STARTS NEXT WEEK, Y'ALL!! I'm so excited. :) I believe God is going to do great things through STR at camp this summer, and I can't wait to find out what they are! I'm really looking forward to meeting the other volunteers that will be there this year, too.
Also training for camp is tomorrow. Also I've been asked to help lead worship. Also I don't really sing in front of groups.
I love singing; I sing all the time. But I have a lower voice, so it's hard to sing certain keys, and let's be honest, I have not put in the time that I could've to stretching my vocal ability. BUT I STILL LOVE SINGING. And I love to worship God through song. And so, I think it would be good to start pushing myself to do things that maybe I don't think I'm ready to do. A lot of people have encouraged me to sing more. So...yeah. I'm excited about that. 

I'm also (suprisingly) excited to start getting up earlier. I usually tend to sleep in a little bit later unless I have to get up early for work, but starting tomorrow, I'm going to have to get up at least by 6:30. From tomorrow until next Friday. NOW I'M SURE that for some people, that's normal. Maybe even late. But not for me. But I am looking forward to getting into the habit. So that's good. 

not my photo but congrats to whose-ever it is.

I really love early mornings...once I'm awake. XD Give me a cup of good, hot coffee, and I will have the time of my life. It's such an aesthetic-y time of day; early sunlight, steam curling up from the coffee mug, fresh, cool air, the stillness of beginning. I love it. It's the perfect time to just sit and think and talk to Jesus. 
Well, this is kind of a weirdly random post. But I enjoyed it. Let me know if you enjoyed it, too. (also if maybe it was short and sweet.)(specifcally sweet.) 
ALSO one more note. This blog has gained a few more followers and readers and commenters, and I just want to formerly welcome you and say THANK YOU. :) I hope you enjoy my words and stories. I've enjoying checking out your blogs too. 

mine photo
Love, Tessa

p.s. i'm honestly not sure why i said short and sweet. this really isn't either. but oh well. this is a "no-editing" kind of post. so. yeah.

p.p.s. I'M CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMP.

Comments

Popular Posts