No Smell Like Home

Hello world!
I was gone for a couple days. But I'm back now. And everything's bright and sunny and slightly rainy here in the mid-west, but hey, it's home.
I was on vacation, btw. With the fam, at my grandparents' lakehouse. It was a really lovely time to relax, chill out, and sunburn, but I was slightly bummed because APPARENTLY  I misunderstood that there would, in fact, be no wifi. Which is all well and good in the long run, but not when I'm planning on updating the Ol' (rather new) Blog.
But anyway.
Last week was camp! And man, it was amazing. I have a few stories to share from that awesome week. There was one girl in particular that almost brought me to tears.
But that will come soon. :) I can't wait to share about last week, so I'm sure I'll be uploading soon.
SO.
I will go now.
Hope you all had an awesome week!!


Comments

Popular Posts